Welcome to the registration page for 2024 V2 Camp - Week 2 (Camper).
If you already have an account you can login, otherwise, you will need to create an account.
The invitation is for 2024 V2 Camp - Week 2 (Camper) on 7/21/2024 2:00 pm CDT through 7/27/2024 12:00 pm CDT
Welcome to V2 Camp registration! Please read thoroughly before registering.
- This registration is for Campers (boys) entering 6th through 9th grade this coming fall.
- This registration is for Week 2 Session (July 21 to July 27). If you wish to register for Week 1 session, please click "Dashboard" above to find the correct registration.
- Youth (18 and under) MUST be registered by a parent/guardian. Your son can sit down with you while registering, but a parent must be logged into the parent’s account, and certain fields such as liability waiver must be filled out by the parent.
V2 Camp 2024
Virtus et Veritas (V2) Ministries
Week 2 - July 21 to July 27
$550: Through December 31
$650: Through May 31
Scholarships available - see registration for more info.
Camp Kateri Tekakwitha
1305 Road 3
McCool Junction, NE 68401
How to register:
- We recommend using a desktop or tablet browser. Mobile phones do work but may be less user-friendly.
- Log-in to your account or create your account.
- If you enter your email address and receive the message “This email is already in the system” this is because you have registered for previous V2 events. In this case, choose "Forgot your password? Click here." There you will enter your email address to receive a link to reset (or create) your password.
- Using the family builder tool, add both parents/guardians (if applicable). Parent(s) will be used as emergency contacts for the child.
- Using the family builder tool, add your children.
- Choose which child you are registering. If you wish to register multiple children, you will register them one at a time.
- Enter all registration information.
- A portrait photo (i.e. headshot only) of your son is required as part of the registration. You can upload a photo from your computer or phone. Providing a recent photo of your camper is a simple way for our counselors and staff to get to know your son before arriving at camp.
- An electronically signed waiver and photo/video release by a parent or legal guardian of a minor "Participant" will be required.
- Enter payment information.
- Submit. You will receive a confirmation email.
- If you wish to register any additional children, return to “Dashboard.”
- If you run into any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.